For the New Year, my daughter and I made creative and inspiring collages to help us stay focused and reach our goals. Its so easy, anyone can make one!
First what we did is get a piece of poster board. Morgan chose red because colors really inspire her to get things done! I chose black because its simple and I wasn’t sure what I was going to put on my board!
Second you are going to need supplies to decorate your board with. Magazine cut outs, photos, ribbons, stamps, glue, tape, scissors, ect. Start putting things on your board! Have fun with it! There are no rules!
In my last post about a pineapple basil smoothie we talked briefly about Inspiration boards. They are wonderfully helpful for wedding planning, party planning, nursery planning, trip planning, new years goals and resolution planning & just plain inspiration!
What’s on my inspiration board?
Ideas that help me to find my voice, follow my heart and love unconditionally.
- Places: Manchu Picchu, Hawaii, Alaska, Israel, Greece, Big Sur, Italy, Costa Rica, Australia, Bali & Spain
- Yoga and Fitness: You cannot “do” yoga, yoga is a natural state.
- Beautiful Living Food For Life: Let food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food. ~Hippocrates. Im not on a diet, Im eating & living healthy.
- Think Abundantly. Energy Follows Intention.
- To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest. ~Mahatma Gandhi
- Dream Home Ideas: For one day when my husband and I build a house.
- Writing: To write and create to share with the world!
- My Family: My husband who believes in me and allows me to be myself. My daughters, anyone who is a parent knows that when your heart is walking on the outside of you, wonderment follows pushing us to be our very best in ways that we could never imagine on our own.
- Meditation and Opening to Miracles.
Morgan loves bright bold colors! She decided to put people that inspire her, they were all singers & musicians & bands like One Direction. She had quotes like, “It feels amazing to me when I sing, and it feels very good inside my heart that people like to listen to me.” And, “Find her voice.” She also has animals, fruit and flowers on her board as well as a quote, “Shine Your Brightest!“
Whether is traveling, food, family, juice fasting, exercise, people, art, what inspires you?
What would you put on your Inspiration Board?
May many blessings fall upon your in this exciting new year!
Check out my personal site at www.MichelleBerryShaffer.com